Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ask Shaskhi&Carlos 1

Good Evening Pandas
Carlos had an great idea in this page you can ask anything that you want and we answer with evey detaihowl oh you'r wondering  how's he doing?well he sort of stubborn that he wants to still write on the blog.
(haaaa...choooo) hello pandas (hachoo)
feeling better?
ye....e...ss
ok but you better go in bed so you can sleep
n...o..o (hachoo)
bless you I promise if you go to bed now we will watch "Monster Truck"
o...k(haaa...choo)bye pandas
Paws up for panfu
Carlos and Shaskhi
P.S.I hope Carlos gets well soon 'cause this is the third night I'm watching "Monsters Truck"and I really hate it



2 comments:

  1. why yesterday ella wasn't at library?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @A Tour To Club Penguin yesterday Ella was at library I will upload the photos soon

    ReplyDelete