Tuesday, July 5, 2011

About Us

Howdy Pandas
I just thought you might want to know more about this blog moderators

Carlos-Secret Agent












Name:Carlos
Date Of Birth:15 of July
Horoscope:Cancer
Age:14
Hobbies: Writing,Riddle Solving,Going on secret missions
Favorite colour: Yellow
Favorite animal:Dog,Mouse
Favorite food:Rice with kebab, Spaghetti
My best character trait:KindMy worst character trait: Stubborn
When I'd grow up,I'd like to be : Agent
I don't like:Bad things
Motto:You can count on me






Shaskhi-Cool Reporter








Name: Shaskhi
Date of Birth: 21 May
Horoscope: Gemini
Age: 13
Hobbies: Writing, listening to music (The Smashing Pancakes!),reading and going on quests
Favourite colour: Green
Favourite animal: Cat,Horse

Favourite food: Pizza
My best character trait: Smart
My worst character trait: Imaginary ;)
When I grow up, I’d like to be: An editor and Doctor
I don’t like: Lying,and any kind of bullying 
Motto:Believe in your self


Paws up for Panfu












Shaskhi

1 comment: