Wednesday, July 6, 2011

An Interview

Hiya Pandas!!!
Were you at the library today it was a real party and with Ella there it was perfect I will post the photos on my next blog for now I want to show you my interview with three of best pandas in Panfu.Lets start shall we?
Oh and they will be in different colors
Shaskhi: Welcome and thank you for coming for my mega interview. Ok lets start
What are your names?
I'm Cogalli
and I'm Lolisia
Vampiregal15
Shaskhi: Pleasure so where is your favourite place in Panfu?
Cogalli: City
Lolisia: City,Disco,Pirate bar and secret basement
Vampiregal15: Ice cream parlor
Shaskhi: I see you all have a very good taste. Next question where is your least favourite place in panfu?
Cogalli: Pirate bar
Lolisia: Library
Vampiregal15: Library
Shaskhi:I hope you like them in future now lets get to the band who is your favourite in Smashing Pancakes Band?
Cogalli: The Leader
Lolisia: All of them
Vampiregal15:All of them
Shaskhi:What do you think of Ella and Max?
Cogalli: Yeah
Lolisia: Cool yeah
Vampiregal15: Cool
Shaskhi: The second last question, who is your favourite moderator?Ella or Max?
Cogalli:Ella
Lolisia:Both
Vampiregal15:Both
Shaskhi: The last but not least question what do you wish for Panfu?
Cogalli: For pandas to stop bullying and be friends
Lolisia: Stop bullying and new quests
Vampiregal15: More girls and boys 16 or older join Panfu and pandas stop bullying
Shaskhi: Same here.Well this is the end of our interview it was such a good interview I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did and thank you again for coming.
Cogalli:Thanks
Vampiregal15:Thanks

And of course a wave:


I wish I could show you all of these pandas photo but unfortunately I only have Vampiregal15's photo which is lovely:

Hi what's going on?(Atchoo)
hey,Carlos why you are out of your bed?again?didn't the doctor said you have to rest?
yes(atchoo)but I got bored,how was the party and what's going on here?
The party was great pity that you and Max missed it I hope you get well this week so you can join and while you were gone I interviewed three pandas as you said.
Oh ok did you took pic...ture..s? (atchoo)
Of course you can see them on blog now go and sleep
Not if you won't watch "Monster Truck 2"
There is number 2?ok I'll watch
Bye Pandas
Carlos and Shaskhi
P.S.I really enjoy making Shaskhi watch this movie 'cause she said she would never ever watch it



1 comment:

  1. Cool Interview
    poor shaskhi has to watch this movie every night you really seem to care about carlos

    ReplyDelete